Steve is a native of Seattle, Washington. After receiving his Degree in Business Administration at Northwest Nazarene University, he owned and operated two successful businesses in the Seattle area over a 25-yr. period: a public relations/advertising firm and a light manufacturing company.
Since moving to the Phoenix area in 1998, he has worked in the mortgage industry as a Branch Manager and Loan Officer. He currently is a Senior Loan Officer with Altitude Home Loans and works primarily out of a home office in Peoria, AZ. He is a licensed Loan Officer in AZ, WA, CA, and FL.
Steve is a seasoned mortgage professional who is intent on offering personal, professional and ethical service to each and every client, large and small. Foremost in his priorities is keeping the respective real estate agents informed, from prequalification through funding.
Basic to his client service is:
• Seeking to find the most cost-effective financing for every client
• Under-promising and over-delivering
• Keeping the client informed throughout the mortgage process and making sure
he or she gets no surprises at closing
• Returning phone calls, emails, and texts in a timely manner
• Being available by cell phone and email from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm.
Steve has been married to wife Nancy for over 40 years, and has a son, daughter, and five grandchildren.